BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 10, 2010

my new friends ! :-))










hehe
i am here again x)



LOLX
Here
i want to intro my some new zi mui x)
haha
!
they r so nice n cute B-)
okie lets knw






1.✿Miyoko✿__ a pretty n beautiful girl :)




2.✿Cheryl✿___ a nice n enthusiastic girl :)




3.✿Sharon✿__ a pretty +nice nice girl :)



4.✿Su Yiii✿__ a natural n cute enuf girl ! :)

she is so nice,
last time i hang out v her + ✿Hui qii✿ + ✿Stingc✿
go Spring ✿MBO✿ watch movie,
aww
they are so ~ dono hw to describe pun xD
just feel them
好相处 xD
别忘记改次要再GATHER一次owh xD




5.✿Hui qii✿__ kawaii + skinny girl C=



6.✿Nicole Yueh Ju✿ ___ a super pro n leng girl :))

7.✿Carol✿_ even though we less chatting , btw, thanks eur family request ! :)


not only that !!
i got brother too !! xD




1. ✿Yong Foh Yaw✿

he is a good Dessert chef
waw
nw he is studying at Taiwan n will back here since Next year's CNY !



2. ✿TSJ Ah Yii✿

hmm...
i oso dono hw to describe him xDD
cause...
haha !
secret xDD
btw, nice to be ur sister :)
thanks alot :)





HAHA..
when my mami is young !
x)
izit cute??
have a same face v me hoh !! =PP




wel welllll !!
i got 1 more ✿mami✿ lagik !!
hahaha
she is my ✿小舅母✿!!
因为facebook没有别的关系好选择
所以只好选择妈妈了!
哈哈哈
小舅,你变我的odosang了 x)
小舅母说明年不可以带一个black man回来
她会接受不了
哈哈哈!
我带white man
how how?? xDDD




my cousin oso start to play facebook le owh !
her name's ✿Poh Hui Chung✿ x)
few weeks ago she nid to start her PMR exam liawh eh
gambateh owh my sweet cousin !
jie support eu !!!


waiyoh
less to use my broken english to write my blog
hahaha
!!!



today ntg special
d most special things is______ i forget to wake up !! 8.30am tuition !!
wakaooo
so funny lorh !
let my teacher wait me outside the gate about 15 minutes lorh
xD!
sorry yaar xD
=.=






just now i saw my sister 'face' inside her fren_KATE's birthday photo album x)
haha!
they are so cuteee !!
suddenly, feel wanna celebrate my birthday ki =.=
haiyah
endure-ing________________
LOLs
btw, my birthday will be celebrate during my SPM exam TT
so tragedy :(
btw, my FAREWELL party will be after SPM !
wowo!
hopes it will be so memoriable n provoke !
teehee .
expectancy________✿✿




narh !
like tat lorh !
tats all for today
x)
i nid to do my revision n homework lw
buai buaii my blog's frens !
C=




i hate sumone who like to xxxx me !
WTH !!
o zero o ! narh !!!
ishhh !!
sienz d boh :(
so xxxxxx d meh eu?
haiz !
FORGET IT bah !!
so unwilling D:
凸(¬‿ ¬)凸






_________________________________________________________

No comments: