BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 1, 2010

✿ End of Last Trial EXAM !!! ✿

HAHA
evil here x)
xixi


FInally i finish my Trial 3 exam just now ! HUHU
and I re-Hide His name from my blog again XD


Because i knw someone else got go to view my blog
everytimes after i finish update
i m sorry for lie-ing you
cz i dont wana to HURT u !
sorry girl :(




hmm
feel happy now =]


Monday got education fair for
Australia SAIBT/ EnynesburyUniversity
Singapore University
Local - Swimburn University [ Kuching campus ]
n others !
who wish to go v me??
TT
hmmm
owh yar ! at Imperial Hotel yar ! =D


later i nid to interview v my principle to get my
SPM forecast result leh
hmmm
SCARE tat Tsunami = =
*shivering zzz




Wahahaha !
since today i wan to rest rest REST !
am so tired ~!!



btw, later i still nid to have my Chinese Class
at 2.00pm lorh =[
got competition of CHINESE IDIOMS =D
hahahaha!
i hvn n dint wish to learn right now
because i just wana to relax :C
HMMM..
hope i wont LOSE BADLY = =
sienz



HAHAHA !
okie bah
bye now =D




我喜欢你是我家的事
所以你不用在乎也不用给我特别[待遇] =D
更不要多管闲事 ! HAHAHA ! _jiao jia

No comments: