BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 30, 2010

i LOVE today =] countdown for 1 day !




haha !
my super [tidy] study table XD










me v my [breakfast] XD !!!








hoho
time to sleep now
so TIRED today !
tomorow !
Good Luck for me !




tonight is the 4th night
he is calling me [Dear] XD
LOLx
wad does it mean by?
maybe it is vr NORMAL for him oredy?
hmm
me !
dont thk so much bah =D
sleep is better choice for me nw !
xixi ____ 暗爽 = =


Tonight is the 1st night
he is telling me
Good Luck for ur tomorow =D
btw i just gv a funny respond for him
i say: DONT say Good Luck but say Jia You to me
LOLx
Lame = =
and then he just say : Jia You =D !
HAHA
enough for me =D
thx your POWER =]
u Jia You for your DOTA too = =
ishhh !
i HATE gaming Boy !!!!! zzz




Good Nite my x.x Boy
Good Nite my Sweet friends n Family =D
n Good Nite to myself too yar =]





Good Nite !








若她喜欢上你,
请你不要在她的世界里消失
她没有更多的要求
不会打扰你的生活
她只是想静静的看着你
当你的观众
仅此而已

TIS is wad i wan to do right now =D

No comments: