BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

醒悟的夜晚 xD




_

tis is the 1st night i crying because of i miss them
100% miss them
x(
tis make me become worry too
i m worry tat if i m still going such like tat
hw i could become a independent person while i m studying overseas x(
suan lorh
nw left about 3 weeks
my SPM Trial 3 exam is coming x)
aza aza fighting
n left about 3 months
my SPM exam reach too
xD
so what?
jz do wad i can do rite?
conclusion: i m trying my best to get a good n better result ,for me, bt for my lovely family too x)


god bless me



hope mami dun worry about me too
我没有再给自己压力 x)
hence, dun worry about tat illness huh =.=


ok bah
stop here x)
stops tears-ING


about love, just get out from my life 1st
i no need tat SUCKS things by nw x)
only for nw, bt not for my whole life
hehe.


friendshipssss
i jz appreciate who knws to appreciate their frenship n me as their friends only
others, i tell eu, i DONT CARE x)
someone knw i m saying who n who
bt nvm
nonid mention it on my page
cz it's a _blog pollution_ for me x)
spoilt my blog oni x)
如果你要考验我的耐心,请先把你的耐心准备好 x)


tat WTF women
haha
i dont care eu
so pls dun care me too x)
wad i do at home or outside is nt ur bussiness x)
take care ur crazy daugther is enuf for eu
tengkiuk very much x)))



for my princess sister
_she is sleeping nw x)
wei princess, dun forget to do ur revision too
remember wad i owez tell eu
if u keep playing games
i will delete all of the games n u dont wish i will reinstall it again x)
try to improve ur chinese
oh my god
u r orang cina okie !
take care urself too
although u only 7 years old
but u must knw hw to take care urself oredy
dun owez [maid] kakak tis kakak thr d
she is ur second mum in ur life okie =.=
everydays she cooks for eu washing ur cloths n prepare all ur things
so pls learn to respect her !
btw, dun forget ur exam x)



tats all
huhu
my broken english
xD
good nite ! x)






对自己好点,因为一辈子不长;对身边的人好点,因为下辈子不一定能够遇见 =)

No comments: