BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 27, 2010

26 Birthday of Miss. J.Jia ✿✿✿










































NTG special Last night
i dint celebrate again my birthday C:
coz i ady celebrate be4 it
kikikixxx =P
just waiting for after SPM having our Dinner v my REAL GOOD FRENS at SAJIAN
hehehehe
expectancy _____________

Actually, im really dissapointed about a few ppls.
SORRY, nex year i'll forget urs b'd' TOO !

n then
last nite jz doing mushroom
and stay whole day at HOME
hence, NTG to do also
dint TOUCH any books XD
coz im being lazy ! bahahaha C:
gan jiong lorh ~ nex week add maths n physics =P
btw, i'll start my revision later maybe
or 2mrw !
we're having our dinner at outside v my mum n sister ♥



im tired now
SUPER and DUPER !
coz last nite im going to my bedtime at 3am something
i also dono wad i m doing at tat time sss
just CHAT v someone
OMG, Little boy, DONT treat me too good =X
and ! DONT DONT DONT ! always care about me
OH NO. unacceptable =X


hence NOW, am i waiting for him? ONLINE?
NO im NOT = = bah~
beh tahan ! TODAY wake up at 6 something !
coz 7am i had to go to TEMPAT BELAJAR KERETA
to having my engine class
LOLz
it is SUPER BORING i tell u !
Therefor, i just sleeping in the class = =
really sleep lw lorh =X
1st time, tis is my 1st time ..
NO MORE next time !
btw, NASIBnya tat teacher dint awake me by SHOUT OUT my name
bullshit if he really doing like tat !
SIA SOI qin lorh ~
but he's NOT =D
and, im sleeping v my earphone
then i dint ' INTAKE ' any news, or anythings larh ! FROM HIM =P
sorry lorh JPJ, i knw im just wasting my MONEY
but NEVERMIND ~




after tat
around 2.30pm
i should come back to COP TANGAN again
XD
BROKEN ENGLISH =P
but my mum is busy
she had no time to fetch me go
i decide to go by my NO.11 BUs ____ my FOOT s =P
and i ask for XIAO YU TONG dear n her cousin to accompany me
bahaha !
but at the last, is AH DEAR MAMI fetch me to go thr
THANKS to her a lots =]
THANKS YOU !



back from tat BORING PLACE
i jz continue to stay at XIAO YU TONG house
gossip gossip together v her cousin
hahahahaha !
They are funny =P
n then, about 4pm
we go jogging together v my sister
but her cousin dint follow coz she say she is tired =]



Tats all for today ! NTG special =]
waiting for 2mrw !
Maybe im going out v my mum n sister again !
WAHAHHA !
and i should take a better rest tonight
HOHOHOHO ~
GOOD NIGHT GOOD NIGHT =P








____________ 很少用英文更新,因为我的英文很broken :O
明年去AUSTRALIA的时候要好好恶补了 =X HAHAHA =]

No comments: