BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

倒数2天


yarshh
2 more days
i finish my bushit exam
hahaha
xD
damn happii
wuya!!

lols
folow mami go emart
hahass
thk about exam almost finish ady
i m so excited!!
xD

damn sleepy
after exam
i wan slip
slip slip
i wan to take enuf slip
take enuf rest
!!




nw i hv no soung to talking
cz my 喉咙发炎
hope it wil cover soon!
ahahass

holiday!
waiting 4 me ia!!
yahoo@@





倒数5天
叙别会就到了
妹妹也比赛了
我们都要加油!
期待你们的表现!
Aza Aza Fighting!!
gambateH!!






[anything change after eu]
[anything change after tis few day]
[our relationship bcum more close n close]
[wad doest it meant by?]
[i m confuse><]
[n]
[ur action]
[ur msg]
[anything of it]
[changing by nw]
[btw]
[i hope it cn maintain forever]

..its kind of fun to do the impossible..
..life with nothing when he/she not coming..
[i tag tis sentences from my msn fren]
[it's meaningful for me]
=)














[my heaven]




gud nite
o.o

No comments: