BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Huat The FAK ! =.=

ishhhh im totally down now
:"(

i had LOSE something tat is really important for me now !! TT
WAD THE HELL


suan lw .
jz let it go den let it be
i believe wad im suffering now will being settle sooN
Hopefully !



Ish bullshit FACEBOOK
here i gonna to say something about FACEBOOK !
YOU n YOU n YOU n Lots of YOU ss !
pls owez do the silly n lame things lw
i really HATE the one tat owez bother me whn im DOWN !
WTFuck have u really thk about other's feelings?
i thk NO coz YOU dint hav any brain with thousands of neurons !
wad u THINK about jz only yoursef !

ISHHHHH


AND !!!
everytimes i LOG IN my facebook den suddenly someone'll
drop a comment on my chating colum huh ,den u knw wad they say?
1st they'll ask: ARE you free now?
then i should reply: YES girl? wad happen?
n then they start to spend their times to introduce me hw i gonna to like their photos n others.
i teLL you it just wasting your times !
except for the one i really knw.
i dont wan to like it worh
it is my liberty SO HOW ?
though u r really in MATCH meh? WTF ?
STOP to do it BITCH !




Sienz !
swt.




i HATE the feeling of forcing me to do something tat i really unlike
SO , pls respect my feelings and personality .
有麝自然香,何必当风立?一山还有一山高,就算给你显些赢了那种比赛
也不见得你可以直接晋级世界小姐!
我想千千万万的人也不差我的一个赞吧?





纯属个人想法与别人无关
想要对号入座的人也请自便
但最好不要让自己找个难下的台阶来找我对峙
我不是你想象中的那么好惹。
不要想太多,看过就算了。
重要的是,请大家尊重我的想法!
我不喜欢坐我不喜欢也不被我认同的事
谢谢 :)



要是觉得看了这篇文章反胃的话
pls press Alt+F4 .
Enjoy ~ GOOD Night :D

No comments: