BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 5, 2010

super tired day =(

TT
sleeping jz nw
super uncomfortable
wuu
my bone almost broken
TT



hw nw?
TT
kip flu-ing
sienz lah
bullshit




SICK
><



yimao oso baru bangun
heng!
angry him
kiok kiok kiok
sienz


kip waiting for him to back home
bt at d end
he tell me about he is busying tching his bro
n cnt reply my msg
=(



realy 不舒服 nw!!
wad d hell
damn eu my hidung!!
LOL
no choice for nw
stil hv to prepare my lisan
tomorow
die
aisssz
grr
大便阿!!!







jz nw so many msg i doesnt reply
jie jie?
cikgu chiew?
yi mao?
xiao gui?
LoL
much lahhh
lazy to reply actualy
bt when i saw jie jie new hair style
hmm..
wow
so MATURE
><
until nw
i stil dono wad is d reason for her
to cut her long hair
guess-ING
i thk i knw
bt jz nt sure
><
haiz




refresh back 华文学会的迎新会
hehe
nw listening 小人物的心声
super nice
><



wil be very busy after CNY
bcz i oredy start my 1ST PRA SPM exam on 01 MARCH
wuuu
TT
stressful NYA~
dono wad should i do
jz cn keep improving all d subject
by doing more exercise
as i can
gan-ba-te~



SPM!!
aza aza fighting!!





nie le everyone
gtg nw
prepare my lisan for 2mrw
good luch to me
n eu=)





nites=)






buulllshit!!
keep FLU-ING
TT





=(

No comments: