BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

wuu~happy day^^

2day Jiao Jia vr hapy
hehe
bcoz ho
my tch change my sit in d clas ady loh
wahahass
aiyo
if wan knw reason..
ask me secretly!!
=.=
sienz dou sei ah
hope mami 2mrw cn brin me out lor
xixi
tis sunday duno wana out onot
haiz
if nt out lagik
sure i cn change my name bcum宅女
wakakaxx
fiu~~~
bluerk^^
wasei
2day c dou a qq gal
name xiao bbi
if nt wrong ho
i thk i knw her b4
i mean whn i m study at primary=.=
wahahass
she so leng eh^^
n ho..
her dance ah
kiok dou me ah!!
so geng~~
so yeng!!
so nice!!
hip hop--
my dreamm..~!!
wahahass
hope i cn dance after i finish my study at form 5
nw stil cnt
parents nt allow
so cham
TT
wuuu~~
aiyo
jiao jia ah
nvrm lak!!
hiak hiak hiak^^
hope my honetmoon wil cuming soon lor
xixi
geng!
zan ah!!
xiao bb dancing group!!
fans fans^^~~!!==
wahahss
i m crazy..--
yo man~
bad 章耀
nt reply my msg
hate eu~~!
jkjk
=.=
boom~!
haiz
2day d bad new
.
.
.
V
中秋联欢会被取消了!
sad dou~
T^T
aiz
ok lo
bad tch!!
heng!!
blek!!
die le me
add math oni get 25 oni
sure get score
wana cry
chris brown-with you
quite nice!
i lk it tat much
xixi
hope cn 分享tis song
v
d ppl tat ever c my blog
ok lak
JIAO JIA off blog lur
hehe
if wana chat
find me at
msn^^
buaii buaii^^
99 my dar frensxx
love eu all~~
mwakssx!~

No comments: